Advanced Green Technologies grew its total commercial megawatt installed to 95MW in 2013 and projects 2014 to be a record setting year.
Advanced Green Technologies (AGT), solar energy contractor, today announced an update on the Company’s total Megawatts (MW) deployed and projected outlook for 2014.
In 2013, AGT completed 35 projects bringing its total Commercial Megawatts installed up to 95MW. AGT attributes their success to two important factors, getting back to its construction roots and further strengthening its relationships with development partners.
“Following the closing of our Solar Products Distribution Division in 2013 we have been able to get back to our roots and focus on what we do best; Construction”, mentioned Michael Kornahrens, Advanced Green Technologies President.” “By getting back to our construction roots and focusing efforts towards building relationships with development partners we are on track to have a record setting year for total Megawatts installed.”
Advanced Green Technologies Highlights 2013
- 2013 commercial solar installations in North America totaled more than 7.5 MW.
- AGT entered into a Joint Venture Partnership with Moss Construction to form AGT-Moss Solar. AGT-Moss Solar specializes in the deployment of commercial/industrial ground mount solar photovoltaic solutions in Canada.
- AGT was recognized by Solar Power World as a Top Solar Contractor in North America for the 2nd consecutive year. (click here)
- AGT was recognized for its rooftop solar expertise by North America’s largest roofing materials manufacturer, GAF in their article titled “6 Ways to Avoid Damaging Roofs When Installing Solar Panels” (click here)
Advanced Green Technologies 2014 Outlook
- AGT Vice President Clinton Sockman earns Solar Industries Most Prestige Certification: the NABCEP’s PV Installation Professional Certification.
- AGT currently has 50 Rooftop Projects (24 MW’s) under construction in North America.
- AGT currently has 6 Ground Mount Projects (74 MW’s) under construction in Canada.
- AGT will look to win awards for top solar contractor at both Solar Power International and Solar Canada.
For more information about Advanced Green Technologies 2014 solar outlook contact us today.