Solar Carport Installation for Konica Minolta
Nautilus Solar, an Independent Power Producer, engaged Advanced Green Technologies to provide engineer, procurement, and construction services for an 839 kilowatt solar carport system located at the Konica Minolta headquarters in Ramsey, New Jersey.
The completed solar carport solution for Konica Minolta can generate up to 967,000 kWh of solar energy annually, replacing up to 20 percent of the Konica Minolta offices’ typical energy consumption.
- Project Name: Konica Minolta
- Location: Ramsey, New Jersey
- Completion Date: 2014
- Project Size: 839 kW
- Racking Type: Baja Carport
- Inverter Type: Advanced Energy – AE
- AGT Role: Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC)
“Nautilus Solar Energy, LLC. is pleased to recommend Advanced Green Technologies as an honest, reliable, problem-solving solar EPC.” – James Rice, Nautilus Solar CEO