J.J. Taylor Distributing
Following Hurricane Irma Damages, AGT Re-Installs Rooftop Solar Array for J.J. Taylor DistributingJ.J. Taylor Distributing Florida, Inc., a leading beer distributor in Florida that distributes the products of over 70 suppliers, was in need of a new solar roof shortly after the system installed by another contractor failed during Hurricane Irma. The hurricane damaged the solar arrays which needed to be replaced, causing J.J. Taylor a major loss in revenue due to the system’s failure during the storm. The company chose Advanced Green Technologies (AGT) to replace the roofing system due to its proven background in commercial roofing systems and expertise installing solar arrays.
Scope of WorkAGT’s crew of 10 re-installed a 1,083.285 kW solar system on the massive 123,00-square-foot, 35-feet high roof using OMG PowerGrips commercial roof mount system designed to secure Panel Claw HD 5 solar racks. The scope of work also included:
- Installing a PanelClaw solar racking system
- Installing 29 EA new high-efficiency SMA inverters
- Installing 1,083.285 Watts of new Hanwha Solar Modules
- Installing an SMA data monitoring system
- Installing AC electrical work in existing infrastructure