About Advanced Green Technologies
Get to know Commercial Solar Contractors Advanced Green Technologies
Advanced Green Technologies (AGT ) is a solar contractor specializing in the design, procurement, and construction (EPC) of commercial, industrial, and utility-scale solar energy projects for clients in Florida and the Caribbean.
Established in 2007, AGT is an experienced, award-winning contractor completing more than 250+ Megawatts of renewable energy solutions across many market segments including private business, education, defense, government, manufacturing, and local utility companies.
From initial project planning and construction to ongoing operations and maintenance, we can deliver a comprehensive turnkey solar energy solution that you will be happy with from start to finish.
Discover What Makes Us Advanced
- Award-Winning: Top Commercial Solar Contractor in Florida; 1st Place Sustainability FRSA S.T.A.R. Awards
- Experience: 250+ MW Installed since 2007
- Credibility: Sister company of Advanced Roofing Inc.
- Bonding: $50 Million Single; $150 Million Aggregate
- High-Wind Zone Experts: Extensive FM Global Insurance Experience
- Insurance: Zurich A+ superior-rated by A.M. Best Co.; $25 Million GL; $2 Million Captive
- Safety: Full-time Safety Division with a Low EMR = 0.64
- Streamline: In-house Divisions of Roofing, HVAC, Sheet Metal, Cranes, Electric, and Trash Removal
- NABCEP Certified #PV-101913-002781
- Solar Contractor #CVC56792
- General Contractors #CGC1507377
- Electrical Contractor #EC13006050
Advanced Green Technologies is capable of providing Performance and Payment Bonds amounting to $50 million for any single contract and $150 million in the aggregate of outstanding contracts. The Guarantee Company of North America USA is rated by AM Best as an “Excellent”, Class VIII, and is licensed to do business in the State of Florida and has records of successful continuous operations for more than six years.
Advanced Green Technologies is fully insured with aggregate insurance protection of 12 million with “A” EXCELLENT RATED Insurance. It is in the best interest of an owner to make sure a contractor carries the same amount of insurance and make sure to ask for proof. In addition to the reputation and strength of our company, your project is covered by not just our promise, but by our captive insurance company called ARI Insurance, Inc. With assets of over $2,600,000, you will have insurance on your project to cover and pay for any warranty repairs in the unlikely event they are needed.