Partner with an experienced, full service commercial solar contractor.
Advanced Green Technologies (AGT) has extensive experience working with developers, municipalities, businesses, and educational entities. AGT’s team of solar professionals are here to support your project every step of the way. Learn about the customers we serve below and see why AGT is their go-to expert for solar energy solutions.
Developers and Independent Power Producers
For Nautilus Solar LLC., an Independent Solar Power Producer that develops, constructs, finances, owns and operates distributed generation and utility-scale solar electric systems in Canada and the United States, AGT was hired because of its proven ability to complete commercial rooftop installations in a timely manner, while satisfying roof warranties and structural load requirements. To date, AGT has completed ten projects for Nautilus Solar totaling more than 5 Megawatts.
- Developers: Nautilus Solar LLC.; Constellation Energy Corporation; Moose Power; Great Circle Solar
Goverment & Municipalities
For PowerStream Inc., Ontario, Canada’s 2nd largest municipally-owned electricity distribution company, AGT Solar was hired to design and install a 90 kilowatt solar photovoltaic system on the roof of the East Bay Community Center in Barrie, Ontario. The solar energy system makes use of the Ontario Power Authorities Feed-In-Tariff program and is providing the city of Barrie with a clean source of energy.
- Federal government: Army – Fort Knox; Navy – NAS China Lake; Air Force – Hill AFB
- Municipality: PowerStream, Inc.; City of Broward County, Florida; Palm Beach County Zoo, Florida
For Syscom Tech, a world leader in the manufacturing of integrated custom electronics, AGT was hired to design, procure, and install a 156 kilowatts solar photovoltaic system and re-roof their headquarters in Moorestown, New Jersey. The solar energy system was developed utilizing the U.S. Federal 1603 Grant and New Jersey state SREC program. To date, the new roof and solar energy system combination have significantly reduced Syscom Tech’s energy bills, allowing them to increase operations without affecting their bottom line.
- Corporate: Toys “R” Us; Nike; General Motors, Syscom Tech; Colruyt; Glaxo-Smith-Kline; Publix, Sea Dog Brewery, JM Family Enterprises
For Cresskill School Board, AGT was hired to design and install a 513-kilowatt solar photovoltaic system on the roof of the Middle and High School buildings in Cresskill, New Jersey. The solar energy system is currently producing clean energy for the schools, and AGT’s solar Data Monitoring System is providing a real-time assessment of the energy being produced, which serves to inspire their students to pursue paths in math and science.
- Education: University of Miami; Everglades University; Cresskill Public Schools; Portland Public Schools; Florida Atlantic University; Junior Achievement of South Florida